+ Read More
At Design Awards, we are specialists in designing and manufacturing bespoke, custom trophies for high-end events. All of our trophies are hand made by craftsmen that are highly skilled and trained in their artisanal disciplines. We use the best quality materials to create unique designs to your exact specifications. This is why our reputation for high-quality, bespoke trophies in Australia is at the lofty heights it is today.
Our workshops are located in Melbourne and Sydney and we have some of Australia’s most talented designers on hand to bring your vision to life.
Choosing the right trophy company is key to getting the right trophy you’re after. These are out tips on how to find the right company for your needs.
These are just some of the signs to look out for that will ensure that the company you choose produces high-quality trophies that are exact to your specifications:
• Experience: In Australia, we are all about supporting entrepreneurs with proven experience. Make sure you choose a company that has been in the industry for a while, and that has examples of their previous work that you can see to make sure they are as good as they claim to be.
• Clients: A great way to find out more about the company and their previous work experience is to contact past and current clients and ask about their experiences. If the company has many return clients, happy with their work, then you know that it’s a great company that is trustworthy of your work.
• Web presence: User experience is incredibly important – a company that cares about how easy their site is for you to use is also going to care about the products that they sell to you.
• Cost competitive: We know there’s always the temptation to choose the cheaper option when it comes to shopping. Everyone likes to save money – but at the same time – there are simply too many poor quality, shabby trophy services on the web to do this. Go for a company whose products are of the highest quality at a competitive price range.
• Options: Technology is a wonderful thing and, because of it, we can now create so many different styles and sizes of trophy, as well as choosing from a wide range of different materials. Make sure that the company you choose has many different options, as this means they are keeping up to date with market trends.
• Bespoke design options: Trophies and awards are more appreciated when they are personalised and meaningful to the recipients. Make sure your company has designers that can work to your specifications to produce the outstanding awards that are truly unique.
At Design Awards, we have been paving the way for Australia’s trophy industry for over 20 years. Contact us, or fill in this simple contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Design Awards is a team of designers and artisans that specialise in award making across Australia. We can craft trophies and medals to your order, as well as engraved plaques. Browse our website further or contact us to learn more.
– Read Less
We are a small team of designers and artisan makers that specialise in the creation of beautiful trophies and awards. We have two workshops, one based in Sydney and one in Melbourne, where we design and hand craft high-end awards, trophies, plaques, medallions and more.
It all started with the state of awards in Australia. The problem was clear: meaningful award ceremonies, meaningless trophies. Think brittle plastic trophies shaped like an Oscar, think crystal mugs etched with Comic Sans. Awards were an afterthought undeserving of their recipients.
The answer, as founder and sculptor Bruce Dodds saw it back in 1994, was considered design hand-crafted in Australia. Thankfully, the idea caught on.
As a result, Design Awards has been changing the face of the Australian awards industry for over 20 years. Our design-first approach means every single award is unique, and the care and consideration taken in each award imbues a meaningfulness which cannot be achieved in mass produced items.
As we see it, design is what sets us apart and our craftsmanship is our pride.
We have curated our online pages to highlight what we can achieve for you, have a browse for inspiration or give us a call to discuss something completely different.
Absolutely everything we produce, from our medals and medallions to our trophies and statuettes, is completely bespoke. We believe a hand crafted, unique element makes an award that much more special, so we are more than happy to take the time to design something new and meaningful for you.
Please have a browse through our galleries: Acrylic, Metal, Crystal, Corporate, Perpetual Awards, Bespoke Awards, Plaques, Custom Medals, and Premium Sports Trophies. Whilst we take the utmost care in sourcing sustainable and eco-friendly materials for all our awards, we have a dedicated sustainability section for the most environmentally minded.
We craft the extraordinary. With a huge breadth of experience spanning from Government and Business, to top tier Sports, to Not-for-Profits and Education, we have the expertise to create exactly what you have in mind. Corporate awards, premium sports trophies, deal toys, tombstones, perpetuals, centrepieces and bespoke sculptures, we are the industry leader in hand-crafted excellence, modernising the face of Australian trophy design.
Trusted by both Australian and international clients of the highest calibre who demand the most stringent of quality standards, with relationships spanning in excess of 20 years, is testament to the quality and craftsmanship of every single one our pieces. Want to know more? Check out our testimonials page.
What makes us unique? For starters, our design-led approach and local, in-house production. We are certainly not your typical trophy shop.
Unlike almost every other trophy supplier, we strictly do not mass-produce our awards. Instead, our team designs and handcrafts every single award and trophy because of our dedication to originality and our belief that the personal touch is so much more meaningful. In terms of custom awards and trophies, we sit at an unrivalled position within Australia, which means that you can order with confidence knowing you are in trustworthy hands. Check out our Who We Are page to see more about our ethos.
Because we have fully equipped workshops in both Sydney and Melbourne, we are also able to offer a wide range of other services online such as engraving, metal casting, aluminium printing, ID plates, unique signage and more, and have a wide selection of materials to choose from, ensuring that you get exactly what you want, plus a little bit more.
Discover more about our services and custom-made products by contacting us today. Call our Melbourne office on (03) 9555 0171, or our Sydney location on (02) 9439 7144. We will be more than happy to chat about what you are after in order tailor your ideal solution. You can also request a quote online and we will be back in touch as soon as we can. If you want to keep up to date, follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest. Awards with distinction, from Australia’s finest.